UNTHA Polska will be heading to the renowned waste and recycling trade fair – IFAT – in late May, as the shredding technology business prepares for one of its largest machinery showcases in years.
The huge five-day event – which will take place in Munich from 30 May to 3 June – will enable delegates to get up close to a range of UNTHA machines, watch live demonstrations of the shredders tackling a range of materials, visit a neighbouring customer’s site to see an operational facility in action, discover more about UNTHA’s service packages, and meet some of the firm’s most knowledgeable colleagues from all over the world.
And UNTHA Polska’s sales manager Pawel Pietowski will be at the heart of it all.
Visitors to UNTHA’s vast stand – hall B6, 127/226 – will be met with:
- The new ZR two-shaft pre-shredder which boasts the lowest total operating costs in its class, and with two key cutting concepts, is perfect for the high-volume shredding of bulky wastes, wood, metals and WEEE.
- The ultra-flexible, tried-and-tested XR class which is available as both a static and mobile machine. This high performance waste shredder has transformed recycling, biomass and alternative fuel production facilities across five continents.
- The globally-acclaimed RS four-shaft recycling technology – which marked the start of UNTHA’s story over 50 years ago. With a number of machines in this range from compact to heavy duty solutions, the UNTHA RS40 and RS30 for document and data destruction, will be on show at IFAT.
- The intelligent condition monitoring system UNTHA GENIUS – a cloud-based data-rich tool which helps monitor, measure and optimise shredder productivity in real-time.
- And the full range of services from the UNTHA Service Competence Centre.
Outside in the VDMA live shows, the UNTHA XR mobil-e will also prove what it’s capable of in the biomass market. And for IFAT visitors keen to see UNTHA’s shredding technology handling the most challenging of materials – that you won’t see at the expo – a private shuttle bus will transfer VIP guests to a customer’s site in the greater Munich area. This registration-only experience will shine the spotlight on a number of different UNTHA machines, tackling multiple tricky applications – even those typically deemed uneconomical to shred.
“IFAT is without doubt, the place where the industry’s leading decision makers gather, from across the world,” commented UNTHA Polska’s sales manager Pawel Pietowski. “But excitement for IFAT 2022 is particularly high, not least because of the international trade fair hiatus caused by the pandemic.
“So, we’re coming to make an especially big impact this time. Think ground-breaking engineering innovations, digital technologies that make shredders work harder than ever before, and service packages that mean customers can continue to optimise their machines long into the future. This all equates to unrivalled return on investment, which is one of the reasons we’ve been busier than ever since the start of the pandemic.
“UNTHA will not disappoint at IFAT 2022.”
Earlier this year, UNTHA unveiled global turnover had reached a record €70m. The company has more than 10,000 shredders in operation worldwide.
For up-to-date information about UNTHA's presence at IFAT, or to register for the off-site shredding demonstration, please visit: https://www.untha.com/en/fairs/ifat2022.